Bug List

Report problems with JoinFS.
wonkypineappledonkey

Re: Bug List

Postby wonkypineappledonkey » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:57 pm

Hey there... just inquire the issues! with flying with other player planes next to you! there is a small! bank angle with planes! in level flight!or while turning not effecting on taxi or parking situation!!!! notised on many players on our joinfs server + they see other players on small angle on flight.... Best Wishes: wonkypineappledonkey from Us Central

Peter
Site Admin

Postby Peter » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:27 am

Hi,

Yes, this has been mentioned before. Interestingly it was also someone from US Central. What type of aircraft was showing these symptoms?

My initial guess is that it has something to do with rudder control or possibly the rudder trim. The rudder trim is not currently sent over the network, but I've fixed this for 1.1.7.

Also, make sure that you have ATC Mode disabled in View|Settings. That will cause the planes to behave very much as you described.

Peter

wonkypineappledonkey

Postby wonkypineappledonkey » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:57 am

thx for answer! yeah the problem are impacting most of your joinfs users... i have been using project airbuses + captain sim + carenado & freeware planes all have same issue! and other members what ever they use are the same! problem yeah seems like it really do not matter what the plane is! just shows other players.... lean on right! little bit! but anyways we are going to test those atc settings! mixing up bit! if that has any effect...

wonkypineappledonkey

Postby wonkypineappledonkey » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:07 pm

btw looked back some twich videos of groups flights! notised! in really low speed landings plane rights its self!from small right side the bank angle! was barely notting! after aircraft are using flaps of any degree! and when wheels on groud bird are level! just bit odd :)

fcyspm30

Postby fcyspm30 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:53 pm

Hello Piter,
With a friend we use P3DV4 in cockpit shared with JoinFS V 1.1.4. The plane "A" possesses all the orders and he flight normally.
The plane "B "(co-pilot) runs normally but during flight he tilts to the left or the right.
The heights entered the PA and the function NAV are not broadcast in pilot "B"
Sorry for my English. It is a translator. :oops:
Yves

Peter
Site Admin

Postby Peter » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:00 pm

Hi Yves,

It sounds like you have ATC Mode enabled in the JoinFS settings? Could you make sure that it is switched off. It's only meant for use with radar and GPS functions and has a side effect of affecting the plane dynamics.

Which height values are you referring to?

Peter

fcyspm30

Postby fcyspm30 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:25 am

Hello Peter,

I'm French sorry for my English
In our VA we have a training center and shared cockpit is excellent for that. Howewer there are some problems that I go tried to report to you:
After resettlement JoinFS V.1.2.5 and in configurations P3D/P3d or P3D/FSX problems are similar.The pilots "A" and "B" connect via the concentrator and pilot "A" has all commands. Frame rate at 30 i/s.Plane used is Beech Baron 58. Modes ATC are switched OFF on "A" and "B"

Here are shares not transmetted From "A" to "B":
- Fuel and Payload
- setting QNH
- switch R1/R2 for DME
- target height
- (PA) V/S
- (PA) REV
- (PA) APR
- (PA) NAV
- switch Prop Sync
- switch Fuel Vent (Icing)
- switch Stall Warn Heat (Icing)
- switch Prop (Icing)
- switch Wshld (Icing)
- switch Surface auto/man (Icing)

During flying "A" is very stable but for "B" virtual cockpit trembles slightly. Sometimes the plane "B" tilts to the left approximately 5/10° maximum.It recovers straight ahead when it gets back commands.

Best regards

Yves

Peter
Site Admin

Postby Peter » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:32 am

Hi Yves,

thanks for the list. I'll try to get all of those to transfer correctly.

It's possible that a mismatch in the fuel payload caused the issues during flight. If you could try it again once I've made those changes, thanks.

Peter

fcyspm30

Postby fcyspm30 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:53 am

Of course! We are interested to make the tests which you want.

Yves

Peter
Site Admin

Postby Peter » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:09 am

Hi Yves,

Fuel and payload are synced in version 1.2.8 (TEST). It will be interesting to see if that clears up the tilts and trembles that you mentioned.

Peter

Return to “Bugs”