Italian Manual

Suggestions, ideas and general discussion about JoinFS.
Giancarlo

Italian Manual

Postby Giancarlo » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:56 pm

Hi Peter,
trying to help the people of our association using JoinFS I have translated in Italian the Manual that is in the website.
The Italian version dedicated to the association menbers so I suppose not to infringe any copyright.
Please let me know if you are preparing a Manual update.
In case you are interested I can send you a pdf.
Best
Giancarlo

Italian Virtual Pilots Association (PVI)

Peter
Site Admin

Re: Italian Manual

Postby Peter » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:09 pm

Hi Giancarlo,

Is it a translation of the website page or a translation of the guide created by Dan Sullivan from Elite PremAir Virtual? If it is the guide then you should ask Dan about any copyright issues. If it's the manual page on the website then it's no problem at all.

Thanks for checking. The website manual gets updated fairly regularly, or at least that is the intention. I'll start adding a date to that web page so that you'll know when it's been updated.

If you wish I can attempt an Italian translation of the JoinFS client and then if there are any amendments to be made you could let me know.

Best regards,
Peter

Tisor

Postby Tisor » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:47 pm

Peter wrote:Hi Giancarlo,

Is it a translation of the website page or a translation of the guide created by Dan Sullivan from Elite PremAir Virtual? If it is the guide then you should ask Dan about any copyright issues. If it's the manual page on the website then it's no problem at all.

Thanks for checking. The website manual gets updated fairly regularly, or at least that is the intention. I'll start adding a date to that web page so that you'll know when it's been updated.

If you wish I can attempt an Italian translation of the JoinFS client and then if there are any amendments to be made you could let me know.

Best regards,
Peter

If you go for client translations we can help with the Spanish one. The manual will be more time-consuming but we could try also.

Giancarlo

Postby Giancarlo » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:24 pm

I supposed Dan's Pdf protected by copyright, so I translated the manual in the website pages.
Concerning the Italian client version of JoinFS we can do it better, in some days I can send you the Italian translation of all the words that are actually in English in the client.
I am on these issues because our association (the biggest in the country with 260 members) is adopting JoinFs for the multiplayer and flying school activities.
All the best
Giancarlo

Italian Virtual Pilots Association
Piloti Virtuali Italiani (PVI)

Peter
Site Admin

Postby Peter » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:13 pm

Yes, that will be fine. A simple spreadsheet with a section for each JoinFS window containing the translations for each phrase, will be perfect.

It's great to hear that your club is adopting JoinFS. A pleasure to be of service.

Peter

Giancarlo

Postby Giancarlo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:20 pm

Hi Peter,
I sent a Word and an Excel file via e-mail to the ****@gmail address with the all Italian translation.
Give it a look .
All the best

Giancarlo

Peter
Site Admin

Postby Peter » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:53 am

Yes, I got the file, thanks. It'll be a few weeks before I get a chance to add it, but keep an eye on the change log for new versions.

Thanks,
Peter

Return to “Discussion”