If your aircraft from X-plane 11/Aircraft folder doesn't use as AI plane (and doesn't use for model matching and substitute too), you must do this:
1. Open Plane-Maker (at X-plane 11 root folder)
2. In Plane-Maker open current aircraft (under File)
3. Open Standard/ Author Window
4. check “supports AI flight” (and if you don't want to fly with this plane, then uncheck “supports user flight”)
5. go back and save plane (File/ Save)
From now, you can use model matching and substitute for this plane.
Suggestions, ideas and general discussion about JoinFS.
1 post • Page 1 of 1