Simulator disconnect

Report problems with JoinFS.
Grauadler

Simulator disconnect

Postby Grauadler » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:55 pm

Aircraft - ASDG Super Cub
Group flight - 4 to 5 aircraft (ASDG)

I have been having issues staying connected to simulator. I have made sure I use the same airacft (AI) x 5 under xplane 11.
It will be hit and miss if it connects. We can load up together and as others load in sim will freeze then load. the simulator button that was green will go red every time. You can also watch my past 4 days of live streams to see the issue for your self. https://twitch.tv/grauadler. Please let me know if I can do anything to help in this matter. (Thank you for an amazing product just trying to get it to work without any issues since I do all this live.

Version - 1.4.20
Xplane 11 - 11.30

Peter
Site Admin

Re: Simulator disconnect

Postby Peter » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:22 pm

Hi,

yes, the connection to X-Plane has so far been a bit temperamental. The reason is that during any loading or activity in the X-Plane menu stops the JoinFS plugin from getting updates. Oddly, I can't see a way to get regular processing in the plugin unless you're actually flying. However, I should be able to adjust things so you no longer get a disconnect and the connection is maintained between flights. Should be in the next version.

Like the channel. 8-)

Peter

Grauadler

Re: Simulator disconnect

Postby Grauadler » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:17 pm

Ok thank you for the response. No rush but just wondered if you have an ETA on next update ? Thanks for viewing the channel I hope it shed some light on what we had going.

Return to “Bugs”