I Do Not See The Other Aircraft

Report problems with JoinFS.
AERODINOS

I Do Not See The Other Aircraft

Postby AERODINOS » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:39 am

Good evening, yesterday install the JOINFS and at the same time create a server called FSAONLINE. In the HUB list I can see the server and the connected users as well, but being in the same scenario I can not see the other aircrafts nor can they see me. We both have X-Plane connected to the server.
Is something missing?
I will appreciate help.
Greetings.

Peter
Site Admin

Re: I Do Not See The Other Aircraft

Postby Peter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:23 pm

Hi, have you checked the steps about X-Plane in the manual, http://pmem.uk/joinfs/manual.html#xplane. There are some specific things that you need to do for it to work correctly.

Peter

AERODINOS

Postby AERODINOS » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:31 pm

Hello Peter, we have followed all the steps recommended by the manual even removing supplements (IVAO-DAFSIM ETC) but we still do not see each other. We use C172 Laminar.
regard

Peter
Site Admin

Postby Peter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:06 pm

Ok, first check the aircraft list in JoinFS, by selecting View|Aircraft. In that list you should see your aircraft and other aircraft in the session. There is a column called 'distance'. If the entry in that column is green then it means the aircraft has been injected into the simulator. Are yours green?

Also look at the X-Plane log file, <x-plane>\Log.txt. Look in there for "JoinFS" and see what messages you can see in that file.

Peter

Return to “Bugs”