- Model matching, parsing problem, http://pmem.uk/joinfs/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=794
- Fuel burn bug in shared cockpit, http://pmem.uk/joinfs/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=610&p=3417#p3417
- Elevation problem after 1.3.4 change. Sudden aircraft drop.
- Weather should be automatically synced during shared cockpit.
- Application quit immediately when no network is available.
- Problem with recording ships, playback on deck. http://pmem.uk/joinfs/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=540&p=2972#p2972
- Shared cockpit - often need to click Leave Cockpit twice to leave properly.
- Need to broadcast TACAN frequency on carrier objects. http://pmem.uk/joinfs/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=448
- Some add-on aircraft show mirrored movement on control surfaces.
- Gear/flaps/autopilot don't synchronize with some deep-sim add ons.
- Spoilers not transferring.
- Several seconds of jitter during shared cockpit hand over.
- Aircraft can go under ground during a shared cockpit session with different scenery.
- Shared cockpit VOR fluctuates, altimeter pressure not synced.
- Tacpack option should also switch off objects sent from other clients.
- Non-ascii characters in title cause scan to fail.
- Helicopters not always showing nickname.
- Prevent aircraft stress during bad network connection.
- IVAO MTLs not displayed in aircraft list.
- IRIS F22 Raptor Driver bounces on taxiway.
- Weather copying has some strange effects sometimes.
- Need to handle duplicate model types on different paints.
- Undercarriage is often raised when new aircraft are inserted, followed by animation to lower it.
- Certain aircraft "shiver" slightly at low frame rates of 15 and below.
- Local LAN hub doesn't show in own hub list.
- Recorder plays beyond the end of the recording. http://pmem.uk/joinfs/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=552&p=3031#p3031
- Unable to set shared cockpit AP altitude above 32700, http://pmem.uk/joinfs/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=623&p=3502#p3502
- Unable to ignore simulator aircraft, http://pmem.uk/joinfs/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=614&p=3461&hilit=ignore#p3456
- Connecting network before simulator causes model matching to select all aircraft as default.
- Fix auto broadcast. http://pmem.uk/joinfs/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=592&p=3289&hilit=auto+broadcast#p3289
- Disable Permissions button when selected self.
- Need to re-order columns in the user list.
- A few people get a permanent 45 degree bank of other aircraft. Could be aileron trim desync.
- Aircraft change in X-Plane is now reflected in JoinFS.
- Prevent taxiing aircraft wandering during bad network connection.
- Some odd behaviour can occur in shared cockpit. Having more than one co-pilot can cause some issues, e.g. wandering dials and switches.
- Add AP alt/vertical speed events.
- Move flaps and gear to 'other' in shared cockpit.
- More shared cockpit variables, http://pmem.uk/joinfs/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3&p=2548&hilit=payload#p2548
- Apparent desync problem when minimizing to the system tray. http://pmem.uk/joinfs/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=477
- Close JoinFS on accepting update request.
- Refresh button on the aircraft list doesn't move on window resize.
- Shared cockpit. Flight controls need some work.
- Fix the slewing that occurs when following aircraft that are at a great distance from the starting point.
- While entered another cockpit, re-position rather than slew large distances.
- Some recorded aircraft being broadcast even after recording stops.
- Shared cockpit. Engine and other controls can be shared.
- Hyphens should be valid in domain names.
- Keep UI on top causes problem with dialog boxes.
- Fixed tumbling aircraft during aerobatics.
- Problem scanning model files with tabs and quotes.
- Fixed bug - "Join session, restart JoinFS, join same session".
- Errors in the data when recording network aircraft.
- Scan is missing aircraft with 'title = ' due to the spaces.
- Aircraft detail columns are misaligned in version 1.0.15.
- Enter cockpit should always be enabled for Recorded and AI aircraft.
- Need to suppress duplicate aircraft when using both JoinFS and virtual ATC network, at the same time.
- Canopy moves back and forth when open, on some aircraft.
- Some cases of missing buttons on the aircraft view.
- Sometimes there seems to be a problem with model matching. Look out for "Simconnect exception: 3" in the Monitor view.
- Issue with regularly updated weather. Going to change the way this works slightly.
- Need to support the new Prepar3D v3 add-on folder structure.
- Recording other pilots causes their aicraft positions to become chaotic.
- Fixed twisting aircraft during loop.
- Auto-broadcast not working on Helicopters.
- Fixed invalid data appearing in aircraft list. Now shows '-' when no data is available.
- Aircraft still twists at the top of a loop. Not every time, but is still happening.
- Checks correctly for user aircraft. Might be related to the P3D visibility problem.
- Aircraft should now show correctly after restarting the simulator.
- Fixed incorrect repeated line counter in Monitor.
- Fixed regular crash in P3D.
- Now scans for sim.cfg files as well to pick up some helicopter models.
- Model matching not working for paints with double quotes in the model name.
- Lights state needs to be sent over the network/recorded.
- Helicopters do not work at all.
- Menu not working on first click. Wrong menu type.
- Exception on simulator quit.
- Aircraft twists at the top of a loop. (Still happens occasionally since 0.4.0)