Hub status

Report problems with JoinFS.
Wood

Re: Hub status

Postby Wood » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:08 pm

That's exactly why we have the hub 24/7 so members can join and fly at there convience. So for us there is no other option then a hub or its back to running a peer to peer server.

Peter
Site Admin

Postby Peter » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:25 pm

Ah right, ok. Should be fine then. If it still doesn't come up after a few minutes then let me know.

Thanks,
Peter

fseindhoven

Postby fseindhoven » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:22 pm

Wood wrote:That's exactly why we have the hub 24/7 so members can join and fly at there convience. So for us there is no other option then a hub or its back to running a peer to peer server.

Hi Wood
you don't need a 'hub'..
Build as explained here : https://flightsimeindhoven.wordpress.co ... fs-server/
Have fun
Jan
PH-JVA - FlightSim Eindhoven

Wood

Postby Wood » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:10 pm

fseindhoven wrote:
Wood wrote:That's exactly why we have the hub 24/7 so members can join and fly at there convience. So for us there is no other option then a hub or its back to running a peer to peer server.

Hi Wood
you don't need a 'hub'..
Build as explained here : https://flightsimeindhoven.wordpress.co ... fs-server/
Have fun
Jan
PH-JVA - FlightSim Eindhoven

?? I don''t think your understanding what I'm saying.. i already know that. What I'm saying is people can not see our hub in the hub list even though its online and running. I'm aware of what your saying here. Thank you for your post though

wood

Dan-TXHills

Postby Dan-TXHills » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:06 pm

I followed this for a bit and thought it was resolved since I could see Atlantic Fleet VCW3 on the Hub list.

It is still there and on line.

Dan

Peter
Site Admin

Postby Peter » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:36 pm

Is it still not working, Wood? Send me a PM with the IP address if you like and I will investigate it.

Peter

Wood

Postby Wood » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:10 pm

Dan-TXHills wrote:I followed this for a bit and thought it was resolved since I could see Atlantic Fleet VCW3 on the Hub list.

It is still there and on line.

Dan

Hi Dan thanks for the reply, I thought it was fixed too as well but it seems that I can not see it period. May I ask you if your using the default port or have you changed it.
I'm at a loss here. :shock: It's running and has been running for the past 3 weeks. As I indicated before an new member of ours connected to Join FS went to view and hubs and could see every one else except for VCW3. Now I'm not sure but I'm connecting to VCW3 Hub through my local network when joining but that should not matter as when I pull up the hub page I should be able to see all online hubs whether i'm on the web or local network.
However your indicating that you can see it.

Hi Peter I just updated to 1.1.8 and still getting the same issue on my end. May I ask if you are seeing it at all?

Thanks
Wood

sgraypgh

Postby sgraypgh » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:16 pm

Wood - just loaded 1.1.8 and I see your Atlantic Fleet VCW3 hub.

Peter
Site Admin

Postby Peter » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:19 pm

Hi Wood,

I can see 'Atlantic Fleet VCW3'. Is that you? Just going from memory, I've seen that regularly for some weeks now.

Peter

Wood

Postby Wood » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:29 pm

Peter wrote:Hi Wood,

I can see 'Atlantic Fleet VCW3'. Is that you? Just going from memory, I've seen that regularly for some weeks now.

Peter

Hi Peter

That's great news thank you and yes that is me. Then all is working on what really matters. I'm probably thinking the reason why I can't see it on my network is because I have it booked marked already where it shows online. would that be a correct statement.

Wood

Return to “Bugs”