X-Plane AI Aircraft Insertion

Report problems with JoinFS.
JazzFunk

X-Plane AI Aircraft Insertion

Post by JazzFunk »

Hi Peter,

Today was the first time that I used JoinFS since you kindly fixed the duplicate object bug with X-Plane 3rd party AI. I found that aircraft substituted for one the AI models either only partially showed e.g. engines, cockpit or no aircraft at all.

I checked the monitoring log and there are no errors and you could see in the log that JoinFS had injected the AI aircraft that I had selected for the substitution.

Perhaps you could take a look at this when you have time. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Ted.
Peter
Site Admin

Re: X-Plane AI Aircraft Insertion

Post by Peter »

Hi Ted,

Yes, there is still some tweaking to be done for the X-Plane aircraft. You may find bits and pieces, like the pilot, showing in odd places. I still need to do some refinement to get all the aircraft drawing as they should be.

Which aircraft model in particular did you not see at all? There is also a known height issue which may actually cause the whole aircraft to be below ground. If you are able to get the other pilot to slew their aircraft upwards it might confirm that to be the case.

Peter
JazzFunk

Re: X-Plane AI Aircraft Insertion

Post by JazzFunk »

Hi Peter,

The airbuses do not show, I had only the engines show on the 777 and the smaller 737 and 717 did not show at all. All of the payware aircraft I have IXEG 737-300, FlyJSim 727, FlightFactor 757 and 767 all show, as does the freware Zibo 737-800 but then that is based on the XP default model. I will try and see if I can work with someone to slew the models.

Thank you for your time and effort in getting this working :D

Kind Regards,

Ted.