ATC with JOINFS

Suggestions, ideas and general discussion about JoinFS.
jopie_60

Re: ATC with JOINFS

Postby jopie_60 » Tue May 29, 2018 6:28 am

Coming week our DFN-ATC-er and me will fly a session and test ESJSF2018.

Perhaps is it an idea to make it visible which version of ESJSF2018 is used f.e. ESJSF2018 v2.1.0.0 and also let it know in the download and also a small manual.

We don't expect any (big) problems bus I'll let you know how the test session has been and when

:D :D :D the DutchFlightNetwork.nl :D :D :D has been transfered to the new programs

Regards

Hans

ATC Roo

Postby ATC Roo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:33 am

jopie_60 wrote:Coming week our DFN-ATC-er and me will fly a session and test ESJSF2018.

Perhaps is it an idea to make it visible which version of ESJSF2018 is used f.e. ESJSF2018 v2.1.0.0 and also let it know in the download and also a small manual.

We don't expect any (big) problems bus I'll let you know how the test session has been and when

:D :D :D the DutchFlightNetwork.nl :D :D :D has been transfered to the new programs

Regards

Hans

The latest version is always available from the download link in the first post.
I won't be updating it further as it works now and nothing more is needed.
The only exception is if something that makes the program unusable is found, then I would correct it and release a newer version.

I'm not sure a manual is needed as the tick boxes seem self explanatory?

The first post of this thread does provide basic connection instructions.

jopie_60

Postby jopie_60 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:15 am

Last week we have done the last testing

There is difference between the flightplan (F6) generated by FSInn and JoinFS - ESJSF2018.

In the displayed flightplan generated by JoinFS -ESJSF2018 we missing the waypoints and the flightlevel, see screendumbs.

I'm not able to look in the whazzup.txt generated by FSInn to see is there any difference, I'll try to contact our servermanager and let tou know as soon as possible.

Regards

Hans
Attachments
FPL_FSInn.jpg
FPL_FSInn.jpg (13.57 KiB) Viewed 96 times
FPL_ESJSF2018.jpg
FPL_ESJSF2018.jpg (18.67 KiB) Viewed 96 times

ATC Roo

Postby ATC Roo » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:02 pm

jopie_60 wrote:Last week we have done the last testing

There is difference between the flightplan (F6) generated by FSInn and JoinFS - ESJSF2018.

In the displayed flightplan generated by JoinFS -ESJSF2018 we missing the waypoints and the flightlevel, see screendumbs.

I'm not able to look in the whazzup.txt generated by FSInn to see is there any difference, I'll try to contact our servermanager and let tou know as soon as possible.

Regards

Hans

Hi Hans,

The ESJFS tools can only add the data that is available.

The flight plan Waypoints and Flight Level are not output from JoinFS at the moment.
Because of this Flight Level will be the current level the aircraft is at and the destination will display in the waypoints section.

Hope that helps.

Return to “Discussion”